Happy Good Friday, everyone!
Lately I’ve been starting my day with this green smoothie recipe that I absolutely love. It’s delicious, refreshing and, most importantly, it’s healthy- the perfect combination to start these spring and, soon, summer mornings.
- 1 cup of unsweetened, iced green tea (I either use Pure Leaf or I make my own)
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 handful of cubed pineapple
- 1 handful of frozen mango chunks
- 1 tsp of honey, and the juice of 1/2 lemon (you can also use grapefruit or an orange – any kind of citrus you’d like)
- Blend until smooth, enjoy!